1. When the winding ratio is between 3-10, the end face of the compression spring can be smoothed as best as possible; when it is between 10-15, the end face can be ground or not; when it is greater than 15, the end surface can be ground.
2. In order to avoid excessive additional force caused by load eccentricity, the number of working turns is less than 2, but generally no less than 3.
3. Spinning ratio C = spring middle diameter / steel wire diameter
If the winding ratio C is too small, the material will be severely bent and deformed, and the required rolling power is large. Sometimes the end of the cutting mandrel is too thin and easy to break; if the winding ratio C is too large, the spring coil is easy to loosen after the spring is wound. The diameter of the spring It is difficult to control; in addition, the weight of the spring itself causes the spring ring to vibrate constantly. The ideal convolution ratio is 4~9.
4. Spring stiffness F”=Gd4 / 8D3n (N/mm)
5. The effective number of springs required by spring manufacturers for load is ≥2.5, while for springs with stricter load requirements, the effective number of coils is greater than 4; the effective number of coils is small and the load requirements are high, making it difficult to manufacture.
6. For springs with small material diameters and strict load requirements, it is recommended to use support rings ≥ 2.
7. When the load at two or more points under the specified height is specified, the free height should not have tolerance requirements. The inner diameter and outer diameter of the spring cannot be marked with tolerances at the same time.